- Milk has long been known for it’s moisturizing properties and is an ancient beauty treatment.
- Milk has alpha-hydroxy acids which break down the glue holding dead skin cells together. Alpha-hydroxy acid is well known for softening skin and leaving it rejuvenated for a younger appearance.
- All milk contains natural emollients, vitamins and triglycerides, and capric-capryllic triglyceride, a good nutrient for our skin.
- Goat’s Milk Soap has a PH level similar to our skin, which helps protect the skin from bacteria and chemicals.
- People who suffer from skin allergies, eczema, psoriasis and dry sensitive skin can often have good luck with goat’s milk soap.
Our Goats Milk Soaps Are:
free of detergents
free of synthetic colors
free of artificial preservatives
free of artificial foam boosters
free of alcohol and petroleum products
free of synthetic additives
mild and nourishing
rich in natural glycerin
While some soapmakers spend extra time and expense making beautiful colored, swirled and decorated soaps, we have chosen to make a simple “no frills” soap that is meant to be used. Don’t save our soaps for a special occasion or just put them out for display! Use them daily for moisturized and soft skin.
Tips for making your soap last:
- DON’T let it sit in a pool of water. Use a soap dish that elevates the soap, so any extra water goes to the bottom and stays away from the bar of soap.
- DON’T hold the bar under the shower or let water drip on it. Store the soap on a wire rack or shelf away from water.
- Try to let the soap dry between uses.
- For facewashing – wet your face with water, rub the dry soap on your cheeks and place it back in the soap dish. Then lather your face up and rinse!